On this page
- How can I contact Support Team?
- How can I get support from the Shopify store?
- How can I add firstname.lastname@example.org to allowlist or safe sender list?
- When is support available?
- Does Bolide offer phone support?
- How can I grant access to my store on Shopify?
- Policies & Legal documents
How can I contact Support Team?
We support our clients using the Freshdesk service from the email@example.com email address. There are several ways to contact us:
- Submitting a ticket via the Help Center
- Using Help widget on the Help Center page
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, refer to Contacting Support team guide.
How can I get support from the Shopify store?
If you need help with the app that you downloaded from the Shopify App Store, then you can request support in either of the following ways:
- From the Apps page in the Shopify admin
- From the BolideAI admin
- From the app's listing page on the Shopify App Store
Please follow the steps below to create your request from your Shopify admin:
- From your Shopify admin, go to the Apps page.
- Next to the BolideAI app, click Get support.
- Enter the details of your issue in the pop-up opened.
- Click Send message.
Your message will be sent directly to us.
You can contact us directly from your BolideAI admin. To send your request, follow these steps:
- From your Shopify admin, go to the BolideAI admin.
- From the Navigation panel, click Help.
- Enter the message in the in-app contact form.
- Hit Send message.
You can also contact us from the Support tab on the app's listing page on the Shopify App Store. If you've logged in to the Shopify App Store, then you can click Get support. This option lets you send a message directly. If you've not logged in, you can use the contact information on the Support tab to contact us.
How can I add email@example.com to allowlist or safe sender list?
If you want to receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and you don't see them in your inbox, it means that you should check your mailbox settings. For your convenience, we've described them in our guide called Adding email@example.com to allowlist or safe sender list. You can check the instruction for your particular Email service provider.
When is support available?
We support you Mon-Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm, UTC+4 time. Requests sent on weekends will be taken to work on Monday during regular business hours. Our team will do its best to answer all of your questions.
Does Bolide offer phone support?
Bolide does not offer phone support at this time. We handle all of your requests via the Help Center and recommend you follow the guide on Creating the perfect ticket before contacting us.
How can I grant access to my store on Shopify?
While solving the issue you have detected, we usually need the collaborator access to your Shopify store and the app to examine your request in detail, reproduce the problem if possible, and finally fix it.
To get the collaborator access, we will send you the request directly using our Shopify Partners account, which is called BolideAI. Collaborator permissions give us access to only the sections of your store that you want us to see. Our team doesn't count towards your store's staff limit.
Only the store owner can view collaborator access requests or grant access to a store. After BolideAI submits a request to access your store, you receive an email about the request and a notification on your Shopify Home. For more information on Collaborator permissions, please refer to Collaborator accounts.
After the issue is resolved, and you don't need any more help from the collaborator, remove a collaborator account from your store (see Remove a collaborator account).
Policies & Legal documents
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article