You can install the BolideAI app from the BolideAI - Grow Store revenue listing page on the Shopify App Store or using a custom install link sent to your inbox by the Bolide team. You can find the app directly on the app store or in your admin panel.
On this page
- Finding the app
- Installing through the Shopify App Store
- Installing with a custom install link
- Pinning the app
Finding the app
- Go to the Shopify App Store. There are several ways to access the app store:
- From your Shopify admin sidebar, go to the Apps → App and sales channel settings and click Customize your store at the upper right.
- From the top of your Shopify admin, click in the search bar and select Apps filter → App and sales channel settings, and then click Customize your store at the upper right.
- Open the app store website: apps.shopify.com.
- Log in to the Shopify App Store.
- Enter the BolideAI name in the search box provided at the top of the Shopify App Store.
- Click the app.
Installing through the Shopify App Store
- From the app listing page, click Add app.
- After you’re redirected to your Shopify admin, to authorize the use of the app, click Install app.
Note: Make sure that you understand and are comfortable with the permissions that you give to the app before installing (see App permissions and personal information).
After the app is installed, you can view and use it from the Apps page in your Shopify admin.
Installing with a custom install link
You can install the app using a custom install link sent to you by email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Custom app installation links are specific to your store and can't be used to install the app on another store.
- Follow the app install link sent from the Bolide Support team.
- From your Shopify admin, to authorize the use of the app, click Install app.
For security reasons, custom install links expire after seven days. If your link expires, you can request the Bolide team to provide a new one.
Pinning the app
You can "pin" BolideAI to your favorite apps in your Shopify admin sidebar. A pinned app is added to the bottom of the apps list, and always appears in that list for quick navigation. You can rearrange your pinned apps by clicking on an item and dragging it to a new position in the list.
To pin an app:
- Open the app from your Shopify admin.
- Click the pin icon to keep the app in your list.
- Click and drag the item to change its position.
You can also pin an app by dragging it directly to the preferred position in the sidebar after opening it.
To unpin an app, click the pin icon at the top of the app header. To navigate to this app in the future, use the search bar or the left sidebar navigation.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article